Curtain Cleaning Melbourne has become compulsory because every day, curtains are exposed to dust and dirt that can affect their longevity and harm your healthy and hygienic environment. Just like carpets, your window dressings need to be looked after to prevent stains, dullness, dust and funky smells.
Benefits of Custom made curtains are that they offer privacy and elegance, whether you live on a larger property in the Melbourne surrounds or in an apartment in the heart of the city.
Follow The Given Below Steps To Know About Custom Made Curtains Cleaning
- Vacuuming is the best way to remove loose dirt, dust and pet hair is the key to fantastic curtains.
- Use a soft brush attachment to vacuum hanging curtains from top to bottom and keep it gently
Freshen Sheer Curtains
- Sheer curtains are easy and the simple way to clean your curtains.
- Spot the small marks which can be further cleaned with water and using a mild detergent.
- Leave it for a while to let it dry under the sunlight to get rid of dust and debris.
Wash Lightweight Curtains
- Lightweight curtains can easily be machine washed.
- It helps in removing all hooks, rings and trims with gentle detergent.
- Try hand washing If you’re worried about your curtains doesn’t get shrunk.
Steam Curtain Cleaning
- Curtain steam cleaning is the best way for heavy fabrics such as block out curtains and it will save your drying time.
- Work from the top to the bottom of hanging curtains.
- Keep the steamer far enough away that the curtains don’t become wet.
Take Care With Rubbing Backing
- Keep in mind curtains with a rubber backing need extra attention.
- Hang them outside and spray with a hose.
- Use a gentle detergent to sponge clean.
- Rinse with cold water and leave to dry.
- Make sure the backs of the curtains don’t touch anything either it’ll again get dirty.
- Keep your curtains out of the dryer.
- Hang them outside but keep them out of direct sunlight as the harsh Melbourne sun can cause fading.
- Don’t fold or bend your curtains because most of the creases will drop out, but don’t worry a low-heat iron will take care of the rest.
- Do a spot inspection first.
- Use a clean wet sponge to blot the stain and then dab with white wine vinegar.
- Dab until the stain has lifted.
Read The Instructions Carefully
- Always check the care instructions for specific cleaning requirements and avoid using harsh cleaning products because it may harm your curtain beauty and look.
For Your Health And Home Safety
- Proper curtain care will not only extend the life of your curtains but also keep dust and allergens at bay for a healthy living environment.
- Window dressings can also be home to insects, mould and mildew that can wreak havoc on your health and especially if you or your family have asthma or allergies.
- If you’ve followed all these steps and your curtains are still dirty, smelly or worn, it might be time for an upgrade.
- Just visit our Melbourne showroom or go for curtain cleaning service and book your appointment in-home consultation to find the perfect style for your home.
If you’re living in Melbourne, you should consider curtain cleaning Melbourne at My Home Curtain Cleaners for the top best curtain cleaning services. Our professional curtain cleaning make sure to Keep your curtains free of dust, dirt and stains and will give you the best chance of getting your bond back by provides a quality of work done. For more information call us on our number and book your booking today.